Important Information about Royalties and T5s

Thursday, February 27, 2020

This February, Access Copyright will be mailing T5 slips to its affiliates.

The royalty payments affiliates receive from Access Copyright are considered taxable income and are tracked and recorded annually on a T5 slip. Box 17 of the slip includes the royalty amount received from Access Copyright in 2019.

For more information on how to report royalty income on an income tax return, please visit the Canadian Revenue Agency website or contact your accountant.

If you do not receive a T5 slip from Access Copyright by March 18th, please contact our Royalty and Client Services department at or call 416-868-1620 (toll-free 1-800-893-5777).