Access Copyright’s June royalty distribution
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
In June, Access Copyright distributed just under $1.2 million in royalties to rightholders.
The distributions included the following:
- Full Reporting (Title Specific) from post-secondary institutions, business and non-profit sectors and other territories from January 1, 2012 to January 31, 2017.
- Government Publisher Model (Non-Title Specific) from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
- Royalties from foreign reproduction rights organizations received in 2106.
- Transactional licensing (Title Specific) from September 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
- Pending royalties including amounts owing of $25 and more.
Access Copyright’s next distribution will be the annual Payback payment to creator affiliates in November. All eligible creators (those who affiliated with us by December 31, 2016) will receive a base payment and those who have completed a Payback claim will also receive a supplementary payment.
Another set of distributions will be made in December and will include the annual Publisher Repertoire Payment, which all publishers who completed a repertoire claim by August 31 will receive.
More details on this year’s schedule of distributions.