Principles that Guide Access Copyright
Tuesday, February 09, 2016
As Canadians continue to redefine how content is shared and experienced, Access Copyright has made a firm promise to build for and invest in the readers and learners of tomorrow.
They deserve our very best and we want to make it simple for them to remix and share content while also providing an easy means of rewarding the creators and publishers whose works are used.
As we continue to move forward, Access Copyright is guided by these five principles, outlined in our new video:
- Interaction with content should be simple
- Compensating creators and publishers should be easy
- Where the money goes should be clear
- Copyright should work for everyone
- Canadian culture should continue to connect us