Affiliate now, it's easy
Any Canadian business or subsidiary of a foreign business in Canada (headquartered outside of Quebec) is eligible to apply for affiliation, provided they meet the following requirements.
- Has at least one of their works already published in print form.
- Is not already affiliated with any other reproduction rights agency, such as COPIBEC in Quebec.
- Is not a subsidiary of another company already affiliated with Access Copyright. (If the parent company is already an Access Copyright affiliate, any royalties we collect payable will be sent to the parent company for distribution).
- Does not reside in Quebec.
- Is not a self-publisher. If you are a self-publisher and your company only publishes works written by you, please apply as a Creator Affiliate.
When you become an affiliate, Access Copyright allows your business to continue to license its work to users through other, non-collective means, including by issuing permission directly.