Ensuring Quality Content for Educators and Students
In schools across Canada, from elementary to post secondary, comprehensive licences and tariffs from Access Copyright are at work every day, making sure Canadian educators and students have access to a global repertoire of content to meet their learning needs. The licences and tariffs give educators and students advance permission to copy from millions of copyright protected newspapers, magazines, journals and books from around the world.
A comprehensive licence to copy gives you:
- Advance clearance, so you don't have to obtain permission every time you copy from a work.
- The peace of mind that comes with copying within the law.
- A way to show respect for Canada's creative community and to help ensure the continued creation of Canadian content.
Access Copyright also offers pay-per-use (transactional) licences for copying beyond the limits of the comprehensive licence.
To learn more about the services and licences provided by Access Copyright, choose your educational sector from the list below.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Independent and Tutorial Schools
- Post Secondary Education
- Adult Language Learning Centres